Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,642 (﷼ 65,190,442) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)