Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04936 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,600 (72,939₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)