Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01965 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 46% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,052 (₨104,458) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (31 minutes ago)