Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,558 (Rp 15,901,572) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)