Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,627 (2,725 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)