Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 AUD / BZD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,218 (BZ$5,061) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (30 minutes ago)