Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35488 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,250 (R$ 9,158) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)