Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 AUD / TND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,400 (2,427 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (41 minutes ago)