Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00086 AUD / LBP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,797 (4,413,926 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)