Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 AUD / GEL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,415 (4,380 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)