Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,699 (2,015,163 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (about 1 hour ago)