Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,907 (2,047,923 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)