Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00216 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,078 (960,639 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 1 hour ago)