Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,550 (1,570,975 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)