Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,260 (1,373,151 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)