Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,036 (2,663,165 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)