Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,714 (COL$5,875,142) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)