Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,144 (COL$4,805,110) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (31 minutes ago)