Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,043 (COL$6,969,294) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)