Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,278 (COL$6,977,576) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)