Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12575 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,495 (Bs 35,742) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)