Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13422 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,222 (Bs 24,005) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)