Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13026 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,353 (Bs 18,064) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (35 minutes ago)