Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19929 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,850 (元14,303) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)