Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18888 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 22% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,817 (元20,207) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)