Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01275 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,432 (₨269,106) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (39 minutes ago)