Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40614 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,117 (S/. 7,676) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)