Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38843 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,107 (S/. 8,000) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)