Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40778 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,664 (S/. 6,533) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)