Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39751 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,819 (S/. 4,576) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)