Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40438 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,736 (S/. 6,766) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)