Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00368 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,660 (723,197 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)