Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,381 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,465 (€2,342) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)