Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07418 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,121 (E£ 28,592) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)