Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08262 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,570 (E£ 31,100) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)