Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34940 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,493 (9,998 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)