Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38428 AUD / TMT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,521 (6,560 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (31 minutes ago)