Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39793 AUD / TMT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,354 (8,428 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)