Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01193 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,664 (¥307,049) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)