Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,075 (CH$1,545,403) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (35 minutes ago)