Cost of living comparison between Ardabil, Iran and Albury, Australia
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,450 (﷼ 35,436,223) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)