Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,326 (3,950,885 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (36 minutes ago)