Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,948 (3,504,740 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)