Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,138 (﷼ 52,456,631) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)