Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39881 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,818 (R$ 7,065) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)