Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00414 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,330 (805,210 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)