Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.891 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,266 (Dinar 2,255) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (35 minutes ago)