Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.839 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,164 (Dinar 2,264) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)