Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,504 (₩3,101,796) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)