Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,991 (₩3,570,848) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)