Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,460 (₩3,770,206) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)