Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,683 (₩4,016,041) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)