Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,650 (₩3,144,986) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)