Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,616 (6,267,691 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)