Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00204 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,486 (CH$1,709,660) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)