Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00204 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,836 (CH$1,881,492) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)