Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02531 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,071 (Php121,325) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)