Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,628 (6,075,014 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)