Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,653 (3,959,218 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (35 minutes ago)