Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,501 (6,099,324 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (31 minutes ago)