Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38489 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,411 (6,265TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)