Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18932 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,492 (元13,163) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)