Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,522 (₩2,240,418) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (37 minutes ago)