Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01954 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,715 (₨138,973) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)