Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01942 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,506 (₨129,060) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)