Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40383 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,327 (R$ 8,239) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)