Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36493 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,288 (R$ 9,010) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)