Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,505 (﷼ 67,246,775) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)