Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.850 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,791 (Dinar 1,509) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (28 minutes ago)