Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.832 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,762 (Dinar 1,507) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)