Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.846 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,295 (Dinar 1,784) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)