Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00398 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,308 (580,605 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)