Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00396 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,438 (362,777 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)