Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.494 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,155 (€2,112) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)