Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.417 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,000 (€1,411) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)