Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07071 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,527 (E£ 21,601) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)