Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AUD / SYP *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 54% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,730 (709,133 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)