Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35198 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,555 (﷼ 7,260) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (42 minutes ago)